Home Forums Lions Roar Dharma Center Forum From Michelle, Who Can’t Post Because of Intermittent Internet Service

Tagged: ,

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Keymaster

Michelle wrote:

Hi everyone, Om Ah Hung from Mexico! I’m starting this topic to share whats going on here for those that are interested. Currently I’m with Mike and San Pancho at his own little Paradise. BTW San Pancho is awesome, a very cute, small, hippy town on the ocean. We have already had many Mexican adventures including my extreme culture shock when I arrived, the start of our first group and ending all in one week, learning the lay of the land, meeting a million bugs, scorpions, and dogs in the jungle(this is also jungle).

We had our first gathering last Thursday at a local Temazcal (sweat lodge) venue similar to Lotus View Ranch meadow. We had two people show up which was great because we were kind of all over the place. It turned out to be a good group and we will continue that group every Thursday at 5 p.m. Since then we acquired a slot at El Estar, the yoga studio in the center of town. The place is nice, check out their website if you want, its a beautiful outdoor palapa space in the middle of paradise. Our first group at the yoga studio will be tonight at 7:00pm, we hope to be more organized this time so wish us luck!☺ I’ll leave it there for now and report back later. Let me know if you have questions. I think of you all often and hope you are well.

Your dharma sister,

Michelle🌴✨📿🙏

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.