Home Forums Lions Roar Dharma Center Forum Welcome to the Lion's Roar Dharma Center Forum!

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Keymaster

Everyone is invited to view this forum.

Registered users can create a topic, participate in a topic that someone else has created, or simply read through the topics and conversations.

This topic is being monitored by the forum administrator. If you have questions or concerns about the forum, please post a response to this topic.

• JamesMeyer
      Participant

Dirk, thank you so much for creating this space to communicate with each other. This is awesome!

I look forward to seeing and participating in the conversations and connections that sprout from this seed.

• RobertaSilveira
      Participant

Hi All, So needed to change my password so I could remember it and thought the website was not taking it. I was mistaken. It just doesn’t show any letters, dots or evidence that you are typing anything. But when you type in both spaces it accepts it. Thanks again Dirk! Roberta

• Dirk
      Participant

Roberta, I’m not seeing that behavior on the login form. Could you tell me what you’re using to login? i.e the type of phone or computer OS and type of browser? (Like Windows 10 and Chrome OR iPhone and Safari OR Mac and Firefox OR Android and Chrome OR some other combo)

• Dirk
      Participant

Thanks, James. I hope it turns out to be useful. Maybe I should enable threaded replies…

• JamesMeyer
      Participant

Dirk,

threaded replies would be very helpful.

• Dirk Johnson
        Keymaster

I enabled threads three levels deep. My reply to you is also a test.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.